HR & Recruiting, Social Networks & Collaboration Tools, 2 to 5 # of employees
Mentors’ Lab is a platform for companies to showcase themselves to potential mentors who wants to share their expertise in Finance, HR, Admin, Sales, Supply Chain, Marketing, Purchasing, Manufacturing, Strategy, Fundraising, Communication, Digital, Coaching, Design, Software development for free with start-ups (from 2 to 6 hours hours per week during an agreed period of time).
Mentors agree to help startups for free in exchange of the possibility to highlight this experience on their CVs or LinkedIn profile.
A win-win deal for both startups & Mentors!
Mentors'Lab was launched by Tell NP Advisers, an outplacement company based in Switzerland.
We look for several expertise to help us grow and make Mentors' Lab be known by the highest number of persons
- Social Networks: Help us understand social netowrks, ads sponsoring, with which content and for which target
- Communication: We would be interested by someone helping us to write press articles, introduce Mentors' Lab to medias, and prepare some communication tools
- Alliances Builder: Help us find partners worldwide with whom we could build partnerships
- Growth Hacking: Check with us if our marketing tools are up to date and teach us what to use in which context
- Fundraising: Help us build our business plan, check our finance model and see if it can be of interest to potential investors.
advisory board, human resources
finance, manufacturing, sales
communication, marketing, social networks
marketing, social networks
advisory board, communication, human resources, marketing, sales
advisory board, coaching, human resources
coaching, communication, growth hacking, marketing, sales, social networks, supply chain
Mentors' Lab is a wonderful platform to allow for connections and collaboration between young startups and those who are willing to help provide guidance. Guillaume has developed an interesting space to introduce the importance of continuous personal connections in the digitized world. As the company continues to develop and optimize it's services, I am positive entrepreneurs and mentors will see even greater benefits in the not so distant future.