What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small text file placed on your computer each time you visit a website or view an advertisement.
Cookies collect information about your internet browsing and are used to identify you during different visits to a site, to save your language preferences or offer you advertising that is tailored to your interests.
Cookies can be permanent or session-based. Permanent cookies stay on your computer from one browsing session to another, while session cookies are deleted once you close your browser.
The different types of cookies on www.mentorslab.co
Tell NP Advisers cookies
Tell NP Advisers uses its own cookies and equivalent technologies to recognize you when you visit www.mentorslab.co to provide you with the best possible browsing experience.
These cookies are placed by our partners, for traffic purposes, or to identify your interests.
The purpose of cookies
- To provide you repeated access to the www.mentorslab.co site without having to log in every time. To enable this cookie, you must click on the checkbox "Stay connected", located in the log-in window that appears when you make a new connection to the site.
- To save your settings and preferences such as your navigation language, to provide you with the best possible browsing experience and make your future visits to the site more enjoyable.
- To target content and advertising shown to you on www.mentorslab.co and on other sites. Using these cookies, Tell NP Advisers can identify your interests and offer you content that suits you best.
- To analyse and measure the www.mentorslab.co audience to improve and optimise the site's performance.
Setting up your browser
You can, at any time, configure your internet browser to accept, reject or disable cookies.
To save your choices, go to the help section of your browser or click the link below and follow the instructions.
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en